G-Com Fact Sheet
Mission: To make the Antelope Valley a better place.
Vision: Our vision is to provide support to the communities in the AV.
Purpose: To support existing charitable organizations and local events, as well as establish our own charity events and community services where we see a need.
CEO/President: Lemuel Galvao
Home Base: Palmdale, Ca.
Established: November 2011
History: G-Com Services (G-Com) is a 501c4, non-profit organization. Thus far we have:
- G-Com Benefit Concert in support of the Wounded Warrior Project 2013, 2014
- Supported the 2012, 2013, 2014 Tavera Foundation’s Annual Scholarship Event (College Scholarships)
- Established the Annual High Desert High School Senior Boys Volleyball All-Star Game 2015
- Co-sponsored the 2012, 2013, and 2014 HDHSSCA Senior All-Star soccer games
- Sponsored a Relay For Life team 2013 and 2014
- HHS Hero Club 2014
- AV Wall Veterans Day Closing Ceremonies and Celebration 2014
- Major sponsor of the 2013 Special Olympics Area Games
- Major sponsor for the 2013 the Kick for the Cure Soccer Tournament
- Supported the Youth Have Vision fireworks booth 2013
- Participated in Rancho Sierra’s Glow-ball Tournament to benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities 2012
- Collaborated with the AV Corvettes “Diamonds in the Desert” car show 2012
Established – 2013
- A team in the American Cancer Society’s annual “Relay for Life” – May 2013
- G-Com Swimming – a USA Swimming Club – June 2013
- G-Com Business Apprentice Program – April 2013
- G-Com Benefit Concert in support of the Wounded Warrior Project – October 5, 2013
Established – 2014
- Quickening – G-Com Soccer – U-23 Men’s team – April 2014
- HHS Hero (Help Everyone Reach Out) Club sponsors/advisors
- Legends Charity Soccer game in support of SAVES (South Antelope Valley Emergency Services) – Dec 2014
- Annual High Desert High School Senior Boys Volleyball All-Star Game